Stephen took Step 3 of the Board Exam Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. He had been studying every night for the past month. I'm so proud of him for studying hard and making it past this exam. Once he gets his passing scores back, he will be a fully licensed (able to practice on his own) doctor.
We went out to eat last night to celebrate him finishing the test. We went to a place called Genghis Grill. It's a Mongolian BBQ place where you put everything you want to eat in a bowl and tell them which starch you'd like, and they cook it up and bring it to your table. We had been wanting to try it for a while, but it's a pretty new place and it's always busy. We were able to get in and eat last night, and it was really good!
The best part of the night was that when I got home from work, there was a pretty box from the Pandora store waiting for me. Stephen got me a Pandora necklace with my birthstone charms on it from the Pandora store for no reason whatsoever. It was a "just because" present, which in my opinion, are definitely the very best kind of present. I have a very thoughtful husband. He spent all week taking the Board Exams, and he got me a present. :) I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment